Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pinterest Challenge

I caught the Pinterest bug.  Learning to use it to my advantage, as opposed to daydreaming my time away, is still a work in progress.  Talk about inspiration overload.  Wow. 

But, wait. There's more. QuiltersWarehouse is having a Pinterest promotion WITH PRIZES!

Here's what you do:
  • Follow QuiltersWarehouse on Pinterest (a good idea anyway!)
  • Start a board and name it "Pinning My Next Quilt Pattern Project"
  • Add pins.  Include a pattern, fabric, and tools....anything that you would use for your project.
  • Include at least one pattern from QuiltersWarehouse.com
  • Email QuiltersWarehouse to let them know you are participating
  • Enjoy
All the rules and more info are at Pinning My Next Quilt Pattern Project.

Although I did make a board, I'm not eligible for prizes :(
because I work part time for QuiltersWarehouse :)

1 comment:

Jean(ie) said...

I hope you win! I had a pinterest account but deleted it. Became too much of a time suck for me. now I just do a general browse.

too addicting too fast. I may need to re-think my account.